This scholarship is for students age 18 or older who have earned a high school degree or GE equivalent or who are currently enrolled culinary students at an Art Institutes location offering culinary arts. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. This scholarship must be used at The International Culinary Schools at The Art Institutes.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Institutional Food Workers
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
Must attend an International Culinary School at The Art Institutes.
Visit site for more details.