Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students who are enrolled and who will continue to be enrolled during the award year in a full-time, four-year undergraduate degree (sophomore standing or higher) or graduate degree program at a member institution of the Environmental Consortium of Hudson Valley Colleges & Universities (the service area includes portions of New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Vermont). Applicants may also be community college students in their second year who have been accepted into a four-year accredited member institution of the Environmental Consortium of Hudson Valley Colleges & Universities and will be enrolled in the award year. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in a field related to environmental studies, including but not limited to ecology, hydrology, conservation biology, natural resource management, zoology, or environmental law and policy. Applicants must demonstrate merit with a current 3.5 GPA in the environmental concentration courses and an overall minimum 3.0 GPA. The scholarship is open to US citizens only; it is desired that the recipient seek employment in the tri-state area after graduation.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New Jersey
- New York
College Major: Is this you?
- Conservation Biology
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics and Population Biology, Other
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Psychology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Urban Forestry
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
- Zoological Medicine
- Zoology/Animal Biology
- Zoology/Animal Biology, Other
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Environmental Chemistry
Must be attending a member institution of the Environmental Consortium of Hudson Valley Colleges & Universities.
Visit site for more details.