This scholarship is for students who are 17 years of age or older with an interest in physical, massage, recreational or occupational therapy or psychology professions. Applicants must be interested in attending a related undergraduate, graduate, or accredited training program at an accredited institution of learning with the United States. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA based on the previous year's academic performance and be US citizens or foreign students with a valid United States Student Visa.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
GPA: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Clinical Child Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology and Psycholinguistics
- Community Psychology
- Comparative Psychology
- Counseling Psychology
- Developmental and Child Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Environmental Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- Family Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
- Health/Medical Psychology
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Personality Psychology
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Physiological Psychology/Psychobiology
- Psychology, General
- Psychology, Other
- Psychometrics and Quantitative Psychology
- School Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Research and Experimental Psychology, Other
- Applied Psychology
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology, Other
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Studies
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies