This scholarship is for graduating seniors from New York City high schools. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of New York City, accepted to one of the participating colleges, planning to major in any discipline except life science or fine arts, and have legal authorization to work in the United States. Applicants must have a minimum 90 GPA/top 15% class rank, and a minimum 1000 SAT score (combined verbal and math; 1500 three-score equivalent). Applicants are selected based on school records, academic and personal recommendations, SAT/ACT scores, and financial need. The program provides a full-tuition scholarship at a participating college and a paid internship at JPMorgan Chase throughout the four years of college.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
SAT: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- New York City
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences
- Architecture and Related Services
- Area, Ethnic, Cultural, and Gender Studies
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Construction Trades
- Culinary and Personal Services
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- English Language and Literature/Letters
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
- Foreign languages, literatures, and Linguistics
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Legal Professions and Studies
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Library Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Natural Resources and Conservation
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Precision Production
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Residency Programs
- Science Technologies/Technicians
- Security and Protective Services
- Social Sciences
- Theology and Religious Vocations
- Transportation and Materials Moving
Must attend a qualifying college.
Visit site for more details.