This fellowship is for doctoral students who are studying health sciences librarianship or information sciences. The award is to provide support to individuals who have been admitted to candidacy, and to support research or travel applicable to the candidate's study within a twelve-month period. The award is given every other year and may not be used for tuition.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Archives/Archival Administration
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Information Science/Studies
- Library and Archives Assisting
- Library and Information Science
- Library Science and Administration, Other
- Library Science, Other