This scholarship is for undergraduate students who wish to pursue a career in pre-veterinary medicine (equine practice only), equine science, racetrack management, equine business management, or pasture management as it pertains to horse farms, and other related fields. (Riding certification programs are not eligible.) To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be 24 years old or younger as of September 1 of the application year, have at least a 2.85 cumulative GPA, and have an annual household income of less than $75,000 OR be financially independent from their parents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Maximum Age: Is this you?
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Agricultural Business and Management, Other
- Equestrian/Equine Studies
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Horse Husbandry/Equine Science and Management
- Large Animal/Food Animal and Equine Surgery and Medicine
- Range Science and Management
Must have an annual household income of less than $75,000 or be financially independent.