This scholarship is for graduating seniors from the South Puget Sound area in Washington. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must entering into a sports related field of study, e.g., Athletic training, Physical therapy, Sports Management, Sports Marketing, or Parks and Recreation Administration. Physical Education teachers and Exercise Science majors are also eligible. The scholarship can be applied to either a two- or four-year program at any accredited university, community college, vocational or technical school. Graduating seniors and students who are already enrolled in a post-secondary institution may apply.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- South Puget Sound Area
College Major: Is this you?
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Exercise Physiology
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, General
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, Other
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine Residency Program
- Outdoor Education
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management, General
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management, Other
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies, Other
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Physical Fitness Technician
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Sports Communication
- Sports Medicine Residency Program
- Sports Studies