This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors from high schools in Sacramento, El Dorado, Nevada, Placer, Sutter, Yolo, and Yuba County, California. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing an architecture or civil engineering degree at an accredited college or university, have a cumulative 3.0 GPA, and demonstrate financial need. Participated in extracurricular and community activities will be considered in the selection process.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Sacramento, El Dorado, Nevada, Placer, Sutter, Yolo, or Yuba County
College Major: Is this you?
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Interior Architecture
- Landscape Architecture
- Real Estate Development