This scholarship is for students who are enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate landscape/horticulture program or related discipline at a two- or four-year institution. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, or Vermont. Applicants must be enrolled full-time and be in good standing. Applicants must have senior standing in a two-year program, junior standing in a four-year program, or any year in graduate school. Undergraduate applicants must have a 2.25 GPA; graduate applicants must have a 3.0 GPA. Preference will be given to an applicant who plans to work in any aspect of the nursery industry following graduation, including the desire to own one's own business. Preference will also be given to an applicant in financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Horticultural Science
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Genetics
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Urban Forestry
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management