This scholarship is for graduating seniors of Shenendehowa High School in Clifton Park, New York. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to pursue an education in elementary education at accredited four-year college or university or two-year college with the intent of transferring to an accredited four-year college or university. Applicants must have demonstrated schoalstic ability and achievement, maintaining a minimum of an 80 average and also must have a demonstrate an interst and/or skill in working with children.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
College Major: Is this you?
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Elementary and Middle School Administration/Principalship
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
High School: Is this you?
- Shenendehowa High School