This scholarship is for graduating seniors from any Lycoming County high school in Pennsylvania, with preference given to students from Montoursville Area High School. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must intend to pursue a career as a pharmacist. Additional preference will be given to students with a demonstrated commitment to community service.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Lycoming County
College Major: Is this you?
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management