Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for high school seniors from Saginaw, Bay, or Midland County, Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate, associate's, or vocational degree in an automotive-related field (engineering, ASAP program, management, repair, or sales). Scholarship recipients may enroll part- or full-time. Selection will be based on leadership, a special essay, financial need, scholastic record, community service, extracurricular/school activities, and overall involvement in work, school, and community activities.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Saginaw, Bay, or Midland County
College Major: Is this you?
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Engine Machinist
- Ground Transportation, Other
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanics and Repairers, General
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
- Small Engine Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Truck and Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operation
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection and Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, General
- High Performance and Custom Engine Technician/Mechanic
- Recreation Vehicle (RV) Service Technician