Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for existing students at two- or four-year universities or colleges in Colorado, Wyoming, or New Mexico; or residents of the above mentioned states. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing study in the water environment profession (e.g., biology, environmental science, engineering with a strong emphasis in waste water treatment, water pollution control, or environmental protection). Applicants must be officially enrolled as part- or full-time students at a college or university for fall 2013.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New Mexico
College Major: Is this you?
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Conservation Biology
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
- Environmental Chemistry