This scholarship is for existing students at two- or four-year universities or colleges in Colorado, Wyoming, or New Mexico; or residents of the above mentioned states. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing study in the water environment profession (e.g., biology, environmental science, engineering with a strong emphasis in waste water treatment, water pollution control, or environmental protection). Applicants must be officially enrolled as part- or full-time students at a college or university for fall 2014.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New Mexico
College Major: Is this you?
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Conservation Biology
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
- Environmental Chemistry