Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
These scholarships are for undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled full- or part- time in a travel-and-tourism- or hospitality-related program of study at a college or university in the United States or Canada. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and be citizens or permanent residents of the United States or Canada. Some scholarships are limited to residents of specific states, while others are open to students throughout the US and Canada; see website for details.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
|Award Range:||$1,000 - $2,500|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Resort Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management