Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
These scholarships are for graduating high school seniors and college undergraduate students accepted to or currently enrolled at an accredited institution of higher learning in a degree program in the field of transportation logistics, supply-chain management, traffic management, transportation safety, and/or related transportation industry operations and services. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA. Scholarships are awarded based on academic record, character, potential, and professional interest as revealed through the application and supporting documents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Commercial Fishing
- Construction/Heavy Equipment/Earthmoving Equipment Operation
- Diver, Professional and Instructor
- Flight Instructor
- Ground Transportation, Other
- Logistics and Materials Management
- Marine Science/Merchant Marine Officer
- Marine Transportation, Other
- Mobil Crane Operation/Operator
- Traffic, Customs, and Transportation Clerk/Technician
- Transportation and Highway Engineering
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Transportation/Transportation Management
- Truck and Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operation
- Flagging and Traffic Control
- Railroad and Railway Transportation