This grant is for residents of New Jersey who have been residents for at least 12 consecutive months prior to enrollment. To qualify, applicants must be full-time undergraduate students enrolled at an approved degree or certificate program, demonstrate financial need, be registered with Selective Service (if required), maintain satisfactory academic progress, and be US citizens or eligible non-citizens. Applicants must not have a bachelor's degree or an associate's degree if enrolled at a two-year college, not have received the maximum allowable number of grant payments, not be in default on a Federal or State student loan, not owe a refund on a Federal or State grant, and not be enrolled in a program leading to a degree in theology or divinity. Applicants must attend an approved New Jersey college, university, or degree-granting proprietary school.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New Jersey
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- PRECISION PRODUCTION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND SOCIAL SERVICE PROFESSIONS
- MILITARY SCIENCE, LEADERSHIP AND OPERATIONAL ART
- ARCHITECTURE AND RELATED SERVICES
- RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
- AREA, ETHNIC, CULTURAL, GENDER, AND GROUP STUDIES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- HOMELAND SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIREFIGHTING AND RELATED PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- TRANSPORTATION AND MATERIALS MOVING
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
- CONSTRUCTION TRADES
- PERSONAL AND CULINARY SERVICES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE/LETTERS
- FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCES/HUMAN SCIENCES
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LINGUISTICS
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS AND STUDIES
- LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES, GENERAL STUDIES AND HUMANITIES
- LIBRARY SCIENCE
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- MECHANIC AND REPAIR TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- MILITARY TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- MULTI/INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES
- NATURAL RESOURCES AND CONSERVATION
- PARKS, RECREATION, LEISURE, AND FITNESS STUDIES
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- AGRICULTURE, AGRICULTURE OPERATIONS, AND RELATED SCIENCES
Must attend an approved New Jersey institution.