Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must fit into one of the following categories: college juniors or college seniors who are undergraduate special education majors specifically focusing on teaching people with intellectual disabilities; teachers of people with intellectual disabilities who need additional course work to be certified or to retain certification; teachers who wish to become certified to teach people with intellectual disabilities; teachers who are pursuing an advanced degree in teaching students with intellectual disabilities; or college students who are enrolled in courses to become a certified instructor under a structural trade, vocational, or recreational program at a facility for people with intellectual disabilities. Applicants also must demonstrate financial need to qualify for this scholarship. Applicants teaching or studying special education focusing on areas other than intellectual disabilities are not eligible for this scholarship. Scholarship applications are reviewed on a monthly basis.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Administration of Special Education
- Education, Other
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Education/Teaching of Individuals Who are Developmentally Delayed
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Autism
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Emotional Disturbances
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Mental Retardation
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Multiple Disabilities
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Specific Learning Disabilities
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Special Education and Teaching, General
- Special Education and Teaching, Other
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Junior High/Middle School Special Education Programs
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Secondary Special Education Programs