This is a college scholarship for graduating high school seniors and current undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing education or training related to the underground construction industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Property Maintenance and Management
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Construction Management
- Construction Trades, General
- Construction Trades, Other
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Well Drilling/Driller
Must be pursuing education or training related to the underground construction industry.