This scholarship is for legal residents of Northern Virginia who are pursuing a career in law enforcement or security, including the administration of justice. Northern Virginia includes the following counties: Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, and Prince William. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be full- or part-time students in an accredited degree program studying law enforcement or security; have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5; and be citizens or permanent legal residents of the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
|Award Range:||$500 - $2,000|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, or Prince William County
College Major: Is this you?
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Fire Protection and Safety Technology/Technician
- Fire Protection, Other
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting
- Fire Services Administration
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Juvenile Corrections
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Security and Protective Services, Other
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Protective Services Operations
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Cultural/Archaelogical Resources Protection
- Fire Systems Technology
- Fire/Arson Investigation and Prevention
- Wildland/Forest Firefighting and Investigation
- Homeland Security
- Crisis/Emergency/Disaster Management
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Homeland Security, Other