This scholarship is for legal residents of Northern Virginia who are pursuing a career in law enforcement or security, including the administration of justice. Northern Virginia includes the following counties: Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, and Prince William. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be full- or part-time students in an accredited degree program studying law enforcement or security; have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5; and be citizens or permanent legal residents of the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, or Prince William County
College Major: Is this you?
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Crisis/Emergency/Disaster Management
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Cultural/Archaelogical Resources Protection
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Fire Prevention and Safety Technology/Technician
- Fire Protection, Other
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting
- Fire Services Administration
- Fire Systems Technology
- Fire/Arson Investigation and Prevention
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Homeland Security
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Homeland Security, Other
- Juvenile Corrections
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Protective Services Operations
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Wildland/Forest Firefighting and Investigation