Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for minority students entering their junior or senior year of college in the fall of 2013. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be full-time students pursuing studies in business, finance, economics, or accounting at a qualifying accredited four-year college or university in the United States. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and demonstrate academic excellence and leadership potential. Applicants must be US citizens or lawful permanent residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Actuarial Science
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science, General
- Agricultural Economics
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Applied Economics
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services, Other
- Business Statistics
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Business/Commerce, General
- Business/Corporate Communications
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- Construction Management
- Consumer Economics
- Credit Management
- Customer Service Management
- Customer Service Support/Call Center/Teleservice Operation
- Development Economics and International Development
- E-Commerce/Electronic Commerce
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Economics, General
- Economics, Other
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations, Other
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- Family and Consumer Economics and Related Services, Other
- Fashion Merchandising
- Fashion Modeling
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- Franchising and Franchise Operations
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Human Resources Development
- Human Resources Management and Services, Other
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General
- Information Resources Management/CIO Training
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International Economics
- International Finance
- International Marketing
- Investments and Securities
- Knowledge Management
- Labor and Industrial Relations
- Labor Studies
- Logistics and Materials Management
- Management Information Systems and Services, Other
- Management Information Systems, General
- Management Science, General
- Management Sciences and Quantitative Methods, Other
- Marketing Research
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Merchandising and Buying Operations
- Natural Resource Economics
- Non-Profit/Public/Organizational Management
- Office Management and Supervision
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Organizational Behavior Studies
- Parts, Warehousing, and Inventory Management Operations
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Public Finance
- Purchasing, Procurement/Acquisitions and Contracts Management
- Real Estate
- Resort Management
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Retailing and Retail Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Selling Skills and Sales Operations
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Traffic, Customs, and Transportation Clerk/Technician
- Transportation/Transportation Management
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Research and Development Management
- Project Management
- Retail Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Meeting and Event Planning
- Casino Management
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Telecommunications Management
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander
Must attend a qualifying college or university.
Visit site for more details.