This scholarship is for graduates of Conotton Valley High School in Bowerston, and Carrollton High School in Carrollton, Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be planning to enroll or be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university to pursue further education in the following fields: history; writing, not limited to English, journalism, language arts, communications, and mass media; music, including but not limited to vocal music, instrumental music, music history, music education, and music performance. Applicants must demonstrate academic merit; participation in extracurricular school and civic activities, particularly those relating to history, writing, or music; have good moral and personal characteristics, including integrity and in interest in the community; demonstrate interest in history, writing, or music and commitment to further study of these subjects; and demonstrate the requisite financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- American History (United States)
- American Literature (Canadian)
- American Literature (United States)
- Asian History
- Brass Instruments
- Broadcast Journalism
- Canadian History
- Children's and Adolescent Literature
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, General
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Creative Writing
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- English Composition
- English Language and Literature, General
- English Language and Literature/Letters, Other
- English Literature (British and Commonwealth)
- European History
- General Literature
- Health Communication
- History and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- History, General
- History, Other
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Journalism, Other
- Keyboard Instruments
- Literature, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Military History
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Technology
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musical Theatre
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Organizational Communication, General
- Percussion Instruments
- Political Communication
- Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Public/Applied History
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies, Other
- Speech and Rhetorical Studies
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sports Communication
- Stringed Instruments
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Woodwind Instruments
- Writing, General
High School: Is this you?
- Carrollton High School
- Conotton Valley Junior/Senior High School