This scholarship is for graduating seniors in Vermont high schools and current undergraduates enrolled in degree programs in Vermont colleges or universities. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be Vermont residents and US citizens, and have a 3.0 GPA or higher. Applicants must plan to pursue a professional career that has direct relevance to the US aerospace industry and the goals of NASA, such as studies in astronomy, biology, engineering, mathematics, physics, and other basic sciences, including earth sciences and medicine. Cross-disciplinary and other areas of study may also apply.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- MILITARY TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
Must be pursuing a career in the aerospace industry.