This scholarship is for students enrolled in a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) program, an undergraduate biology or pre-veterinary studies program, or the equivalent. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled full-time and in good standing at an accredited university and hold a minimum 3.5 GPA or equivalent. Undergraduate applicants must have completed at least the first two years of undergraduate education and be declared as a biology or pre-veterinary studies major. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a 2,000-word essay on "How to Be a Pet-Owner: Advice from a Veterinary Student."
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Large Animal/Food Animal and Equine Surgery and Medicine
- Pre-Veterinary Studies
- Small/Companion Animal Surgery and Medicine
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Anesthesiology
- Veterinary Biomedical and Clinical Sciences, Other
- Veterinary Dentistry
- Veterinary Dermatology
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
- Veterinary Infectious Diseases
- Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Veterinary Nutrition
- Veterinary Ophthalmology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary Pathology and Pathobiology
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Practice
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine Epidemiology, and Public Health
- Veterinary Radiology
- Veterinary Residency Programs, Other
- Veterinary Sciences/Veterinary Clinical Sciences, General
- Veterinary Surgery
- Veterinary Toxicology
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Poultry Veterinarian Residency Program
- Veterinary Behaviorist Residency Program
- Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology Residency Program