Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students enrolled in a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) program, an undergraduate biology or pre-veterinary studies program, or the equivalent. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled full-time and in good standing at an accredited university and hold a minimum 3.5 GPA or equivalent. Undergraduate applicants must have completed at least the first two years of undergraduate education and be declared as a biology or pre-veterinary studies major. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a 2,000-word essay on "How to Be a Pet-Owner: Advice from a Veterinary Student."
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Large Animal/Food Animal and Equine Surgery and Medicine
- Pre-Veterinary Studies
- Small/Companion Animal Surgery and Medicine
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Anesthesiology
- Veterinary Biomedical and Clinical Sciences, Other
- Veterinary Dentistry
- Veterinary Dermatology
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
- Veterinary Infectious Diseases
- Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Veterinary Nutrition
- Veterinary Ophthalmology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary Pathology and Pathobiology
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Practice
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine Epidemiology, and Public Health
- Veterinary Radiology
- Veterinary Residency Programs, Other
- Veterinary Sciences/Veterinary Clinical Sciences, General
- Veterinary Surgery
- Veterinary Toxicology
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Poultry Veterinarian Residency Program
- Veterinary Behaviorist Residency Program
- Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology Residency Program