This scholarship is for prospective and new students who are seeking a career in cosmetology. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be 18 years of age or older by the start date of the cosmetology school program, have a letter of acceptance from a qualifying school, and have an active start date no sooner than January 28, 2014 and no later than August 4, 2014. Applicants must be US or Canadian citizens. This scholarship provides 50% of cosmetology school tuition.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
College Major: Is this you?
- Aesthetician/Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist
- Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Arts, Other
- Cosmetology, Barber/Styling, and Nail Instructor
- Cosmetology/Cosmetologist, General
- Electrolysis/Electrology and Electrolysis Technician
- Facial Treatment Specialist/Facialist
- Hair Styling/Stylist and Hair Design
- Make-Up Artist/Specialist
- Master Aesthetician/Esthetician
- Nail Technician/Specialist and Manicurist
- Permanent Cosmetics/Makeup and Tattooing
- Salon/Beauty Salon Management/Manager
Must attend a qualifying school.
Visit site for more details.