This scholarship is for undergraduate students who are pursuing a degree in hospitality or a closely-related field. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed at least 60 credits and have a graduation date after May 2014. Applicants must be currently enrolled as a full-time student (12 credits or more) and have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Scholarships include full conference registration to the NACE Experience! 2014 conference in Baltimore, Maryland in July. The scholarship also includes travel costs and a complimentary NACE student membership.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$2,500 - $10,000|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management