Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for undergraduate students who are pursuing a degree in hospitality or a closely-related field. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed at least 60 credits and have a graduation date after May 2014. Applicants must be currently enrolled as a full-time student (12 credits or more) and have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Scholarships include full conference registration to the NACE Experience! 2013 conference in Chicago, Illinois in July. The scholarship also includes travel costs and a complimentary NACE student membership.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$2,500 - $10,000|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
Must have completed 60 credits and have a graduation date after May 2013.