This fellowship is for legal residents of Virginia who are undergraduate students, graduate students, or professional artists. Undergraduate and graduate student applicants must be planning to be enrolled full-time at an accredited college, university, or school of the arts in the state of Virginia. Applicants may apply for work or study in one of the following disciplines: crafts, drawing, film/video mixed media, painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture, and art history (graduate students only). To apply for this fellowship, applicants must submit work samples for their selected discipline, a current resume, an artistic statement about the work they are submitting, and school transcripts. Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$4,000 - $6,000|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Digital Arts
Must attend a Virginia college, university, or school of the arts.