This scholarship is for incoming college freshman or returning students attending an accredited four-year university, college, or community college in Colorado. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in the hospitality or tourism industry. Applicants must enroll as full-time students and maintain good academic standing (2.0 cumulative GPA). Additional consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate financial need, who are previous Visit Denver scholarship recipients, and who are currently employed in the hospitality industry.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
|Award Range:||$1,500 - $5,000|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Casino Management
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
Must attend a Colorado college, university, or community college.