This scholarship is for sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are currently enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year college, university, or art institution for an undergraduate degree in the arts (performing arts, fine arts, visual arts, or creative language arts). Those enrolled in a graduate-level program in the arts are also eligible. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed their freshman year of college/university and be from Ventura County, California, or have graduated from high school there. Preference will be given to women and those with financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Ventura County
College Major: Is this you?
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management, Other
- Arts, Entertainment,and Media Management, General
- Brass Instruments
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Costume Design
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Creative Writing
- Dance, General
- Dance, Other
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Digital Arts
- Directing and Theatrical Production
- Documentary Production
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Dramatic/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft, Other
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Film/Cinema/Video Studies
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Graphic Design
- Industrial and Product Design
- Interior Design
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Keyboard Instruments
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Technology
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musical Theatre
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Percussion Instruments
- Playwriting and Screenwriting
- Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies, Other
- Stringed Instruments
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology
- Theatre Literature, History and Criticism
- Theatre/Theatre Arts Management
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Woodwind Instruments
- Writing, General