Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are currently enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year college, university, or art institution for an undergraduate degree in the arts (performing arts, fine arts, visual arts, or creative language arts). Those enrolled in a graduate-level program in the arts are also eligible. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed their freshman year of college/university and be from Ventura County, California, or have graduated from high school there. Preference will be given to women and those with financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Ventura County
College Major: Is this you?
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts Management
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Creative Writing
- Dance, General
- Dance, Other
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Directing and Theatrical Production
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Dramatic/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft, Other
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Film/Cinema Studies
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management and Merchandising
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Piano and Organ
- Playwriting and Screenwriting
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology
- Theatre Literature, History and Criticism
- Theatre/Theatre Arts Management
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Writing, General
- Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies, Other
- Digital Arts
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Musical Theatre
- Costume Design
- Documentary Production
- Music Technology
- Brass Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Percussion Instruments
- Arts, Entertainment,and Media Management, General
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management, Other