This scholarship is for students who are in a one- or two-year program with the intent to become a grower or greenhouse manager. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be citizens or residents of the United States or Canada and have a minimum GPA of 2.0.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Crop Production
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
- Greenhouse Operations and Management
- Horticultural Science
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Soil Sciences, Other
Must be in a one- or two-year educational program.