This scholarship is for members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to pursue a career in aviation. To apply, applicants must submit a 500-word essay that includes details of their aviation dream, how the scholarship will aid their goal, where they hope to use the award, and a time-line of completion for their goal. Applicants will be evaluated based on merit, career, aspirations, dedication, contribution to the community, and following application directions. Preference will be given to members of the Gone with the Wind Atlanta Chapter, but all applicants will be considered.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)