This scholarship is for residents of Wabash County, Indiana, who have been residents for at least two years. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must seek to pursue on a full-time basis a bachelor's degree in environmental studies from an accredited Indiana institution of higher education. Applicants must have shown a demonstrated interest and active involvement in environmental issues. Those who have graduated from high school prior to the current school year and those who are currently attending college may also apply; however, preference will be given to graduating high school seniors.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Wabash County
College Major: Is this you?
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics and Population Biology, Other
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Psychology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Solar Energy Technology/Technician
- Urban Forestry
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
- Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Environmental Education
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Sustainability Studies
- Environmental Chemistry