To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be either Wayne County, Ohio, high school graduates; Wayne County high school graduating seniors; or Wayne County residents who have lived in Wayne County for at least three years. Applicants must be pursing a degree as a Licensed Practitioner Nurse, Registered Nurse, speech, physical, or occupational therapist. This scholarship can be for full-time or part-time students of any age who have financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Wayne County
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Nursing Science
- Nursing, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Occupational Medicine Residency Program
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Studies
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing