Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students who reside within the South Central Connecticut Regional Water Authority District and intend to enter, or are currently enrolled in, an accredited university or two-year or four-year college to pursue undergraduate or graduate studies in environmental sciences. Selection of scholarship recipients will be based on the following factors: demonstrated academic ability; demonstrate concern for school and community; life experience; teacher/advisor recommendation; financial need; proof of acceptance by an accredited institution; and student statement of intend to pursue a course of study that meets the mission of The Watershed Fund. Applicants must submit a personal statement (not exceeding two pages) that includes information concerning past environmental activities and career goals as they relate to the environment.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$1,500 - $5,000|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- South Central Connecticut Regional Water District
College Major: Is this you?
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Psychology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Urban Forestry
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Chemistry