This scholarship is for residents of Lapeer County, Michigan, who are studying law enforcement. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accredited at a police academy or college/university law enforcement program, have a 3.0 GPA, and demonstrate financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Lapeer County
College Major: Is this you?
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Juvenile Corrections
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Security and Protective Services, Other
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Protective Services Operations
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Homeland Security
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Homeland Security, Other