This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who are residents of Rockland County, New York. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be dedicated to pursuing a career in the field of fire and emergency services; be in need of financial aid; have a minimum 3.0 GPA and plan to attend a public, private, or parochial school within Rockland County. Applicants must also be involved in extracurricular activities, community service, and have a combined minimum 1400 SAT or 19 ACT score. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must complete an essay on the following prompt: "Describe your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your future goals."
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
SAT: Is this you?
ACT: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- Rockland County
College Major: Is this you?
- Emergency Care Attendant (EMT Ambulance)
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Fire Protection and Safety Technology/Technician
- Fire Protection, Other
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting
- Fire Services Administration
- Fire Systems Technology
- Fire/Arson Investigation and Prevention
- Wildland/Forest Firefighting and Investigation
- Crisis/Emergency/Disaster Management