Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students in Rockland County, New York. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in either a college or vocational program leading to a career in the field of fire and emergency services, demonstrate financial need, and have performed a significant amount of volunteer service to the community. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and a combined minimum 1400 SAT or 19 ACT score.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
SAT: Is this you?
ACT: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- Rockland County
College Major: Is this you?
- Emergency Care Attendant (EMT Ambulance)
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Fire Protection and Safety Technology/Technician
- Fire Protection, Other
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting
- Fire Services Administration
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
- Fire Systems Technology
- Fire/Arson Investigation and Prevention
- Wildland/Forest Firefighting and Investigation
- Crisis/Emergency/Disaster Management
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Residency Program