This scholarship is for students in Rockland County, New York. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in either a college or vocational program leading to a career in the field of fire and emergency services, demonstrate financial need, and have performed a significant amount of volunteer service to the community. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and a combined minimum 1400 SAT or 19 ACT score.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
SAT: Is this you?
ACT: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- Rockland County
College Major: Is this you?
- Crisis/Emergency/Disaster Management
- Emergency Care Attendant (EMT Ambulance)
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Fire Prevention and Safety Technology/Technician
- Fire Protection, Other
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting
- Fire Services Administration
- Fire Systems Technology
- Fire/Arson Investigation and Prevention
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Medicine Residency Program
- Wildland/Forest Firefighting and Investigation