This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors from Prosper Independent School District in Prosper, Texas. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have applied to and plan to attend an accredited college or university to pursue studies in one of the following areas: civil engineering, construction science, construction management, architecture, landscape architecture, planning, public administration, mechanical engineering, or other math/science related fields. Applicants must have a minimum of a B average during high school and be US citizens or legal residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Architecture and Related Services
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Construction Trades
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Natural Resources and Conservation
- Physical Sciences
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Science Technologies/Technicians
High School: Is this you?
- Prosper High School