This scholarship is for graduating seniors of Westerly High School in Westerly, Rhode Island. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing an education in culinary arts or emergency services.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- Rhode Island
College Major: Is this you?
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Emergency Care Attendant (EMT Ambulance)
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Institutional Food Workers
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Crisis/Emergency/Disaster Management
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Residency Program
High School: Is this you?
- Westerly High School