This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Wittenberg-Birnamwood High School in Wittenberg, and Rosholt High School in Rosholt, Wisconsin. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be able and deserving students planning to pursue an accounting degree or members of St. Ladislaus Catholic Church in Hatley, Wisconsin.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
High School: Is this you?
- Rosholt High
- Wittenberg-Birnamwood High