Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for residents of Ashland County, Ohio who are graduating seniors from one of the following high schools: Ashland, Hillsdale, Loudonville, or Mapleton. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must pursue a major in history or related social studies, have a 3.25 GPA and be accepted to an accredited four-year institution. The scholarship recipient will be required to complete a 20-hour internship at the Ashland County Historical Society.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Ashland County
College Major: Is this you?
- American History (United States)
- American Government and Politics (United States)
- Anthropology, Other
- Applied Economics
- Asian History
- Canadian Government and Politics
- Canadian History
- Demography and Population Studies
- Development Economics and International Development
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Economics, General
- Economics, Other
- European History
- Geography, Other
- History and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- History, General
- History, Other
- International Economics
- International Relations and Affairs
- Physical Anthropology
- Political Science and Government, General
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Public/Applied History and Archival Administration
- Social Sciences, General
- Social Sciences, Other
- Urban Studies/Affairs
- Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods
- Medical Anthropology
- Cultural Anthropology
- National Security Policy Studies
- International Relations and National Security Studies, Other
- Political Economy
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Rural Sociology
- Military History
High School: Is this you?
- Ashland High School
- Hillsdale High School
- Loudonville High School
- Loudonville-Perrysville Digital Academy
- Mapleton High School