This scholarship is for residents of Ashland County, Ohio who are graduating seniors from one of the following high schools: Ashland, Hillsdale, Loudonville, or Mapleton. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must pursue a major in history or related social studies, have a 3.25 GPA and be accepted to an accredited four-year institution. The scholarship recipient will be required to complete a 20 hour internship at the Ashland County Historical Society.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Ashland County
College Major: Is this you?
- American History (United States)
- American Government and Politics (United States)
- Anthropology, Other
- Applied Economics
- Asian History
- Canadian Government and Politics
- Canadian History
- Demography and Population Studies
- Development Economics and International Development
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Economics, General
- Economics, Other
- European History
- Geography, Other
- History and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- History, General
- History, Other
- International Economics
- International Relations and Affairs
- Physical Anthropology
- Political Science and Government, General
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Public/Applied History and Archival Administration
- Social Sciences, General
- Social Sciences, Other
- Urban Studies/Affairs
- Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods
- Medical Anthropology
- Cultural Anthropology
- National Security Policy Studies
- International Relations and National Security Studies, Other
- Political Economy
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Rural Sociology
- Military History
High School: Is this you?
- Ashland High School
- Hillsdale High School
- Loudonville High School
- Loudonville-Perrysville Digital Academy
- Mapleton High School