This grant is for undergraduate students attending an eligible private, non-profit Florida college or university. To qualify for this grant, applicants must be Florida residents and US citizens or eligible non-citizens; not owe a repayment or be in default under any state or federal grant, loan, or scholarship program unless satisfactory arrangements to repay have been made; not have previously received a bachelor's degree; enroll for a minimum of 12 credit hours per term at an eligible Florida college or university in a baccalaureate degree program; meet Florida's general eligibility requirements for receipt of state aid; and not be enrolled in a program of study leading to a degree in theology or divinity.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences
- Architecture and Related Services
- Area, Ethnic, Cultural, and Gender Studies
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Construction Trades
- Culinary and Personal Services
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- English Language and Literature/Letters
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
- Foreign languages, literatures, and Linguistics
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Legal Professions and Studies
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Library Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians
- Military Technologies
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Natural Resources and Conservation
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Precision Production
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC, ROTC)
- Residency Programs
- Science Technologies/Technicians
- Security and Protective Services
- Social Sciences
- Transportation and Materials Moving
- Visual and Performing Arts
Must attend an eligible private, non-profit Florida college or university.
Visit site for more details.