This scholarship is for students who have full-time enrollment status in a Illinois college or university. Applicants must be in at least their first year of undergraduate studies or graduate program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in one of the following areas or related fields: music, music education, African-American studies, folklore, performing arts, arts management, journalism, or radio/TV/film music composers/songwriters, artist legal rights, or studio recording engineers. The scholarship award will be made on a competitive basis with consideration given to scholastic achievement, concentration of studies, and financial need. Special consideration will be given to applicants demonstrating need for financial assistance.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- African-American/Black Studies
- Arts Management
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Dance, General
- Dance, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Directing and Theatrical Production
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Dramatic/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft, Other
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Journalism, Other
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management and Merchandising
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Piano and Organ
- Radio and Television
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Religious/Sacred Music
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology
- Theatre/Theatre Arts Management
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Voice and Opera
- Folklore Studies
- Intellectual Property Law
- Musical Theatre
- Music Technology
- Brass Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Percussion Instruments
- Arts, Entertainment,and Media Management, General
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management, Other
Must be enrolled in an Illinois college or university.