This scholarship is for residents of Starke County, Indiana, and graduates of any Indiana high school (at least four years), who are enrolled in an Indiana accredited Registered Nursing Program. Applicants should demonstrate active participation in school, work, and the community, and be deserving of financial assistance.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Starke County
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
Must enroll in an Indiana accredited program.