This scholarship is for students in Colorado who are pursuing a master's or doctorate-level program in early childhood education, educational psychology, or an equivalent program with coursework focusing on early childhood education. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have lived in Colorado for at least two years between January 1, 2006, and April 1, 2013. They must also have unmet financial need and a 3.5 GPA (for students who have already completed graduate-level coursework) or a strong undergraduate record. Applicants may be part- or full-time students.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Child Care and Support Services Management
- Child Care Provider/Assistant
- Child Development
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency Program
- Clinical Child Psychology
- Developmental and Child Psychology
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Educational Psychology
- Elementary and Middle School Administration/Principalship
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- School Psychology
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
- Children and Youth Library Services
- Child Abuse Pediatrics Residency Program