This scholarship is for women with an interest in military aviation who are members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be in the pursuit of flight ratings at an accredited institution of FAA part 141 approved flight school. Scholarships will be awarded based on the applicant's ambition to advance women in aviation; demonstrated persistence and determination; financial need; ability to complete training; and the ability to bring honor to the women of WMA. Applicants must be able to complete training within one year of the award and be enrolled in high school, an accredited flight program, or an accredited college or university.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Gender: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)
Must have an interest in military aviation.