This scholarship is for women who are members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing training for a private, commercial, or instructor rating in gliders. Applicants must possess at least a private pilot's certificate. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must include an explanation of which aspects of soaring they are most interest in, such as cross country, records, competition, instructing, or maintaining skills.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Gender: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)
Must possess a private pilot's certificate.