This scholarship is for members of Women in Aviation, International who are pursuing professional development or career advancement in any job classification of corporate/business aviation. The award must be used toward a specific program of education. Suggested uses include, but are not limited to: flight training, dispatcher training, maintenance training, corporate flight attendant training, and upgrades in aviation education. The award cannot be used for general business course work. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a 250-word essay on how they will positively impact the corporate aviation industry after receiving the award.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)