The Women In Transition Scholarship is for women who are incoming or current freshmen or returning to school as freshmen. The Women In Need Scholarship is for women who are incoming, current, or returning to school as juniors. These scholarships are for women who, either through divorce or death of a spouse, have become the sole source of support for themselves and their family. Applicants must be accounting majors. Selection for this scholarship is based on aptitude for accounting and business, established goals, and financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Other Qualifications: Is this you?