This scholarship is for graduating seniors attending a high school in Forsyth County, North Carolina. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.3; demonstrate financial need, but not restricted to lower incomes (financial need and merit will be considered equally); demonstrate outstanding school service and community involvement; and intend to major in communications, graphic design, journalism, public relations, creative writing, digital media, or related field.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- North Carolina
Location: Is this you?
- Forsyth County
College Major: Is this you?
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management, Other
- Arts, Entertainment,and Media Management, General
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, General
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator
- Creative Writing
- Digital Arts
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production
- Graphic Communications, General
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Graphic Design
- Health Communication
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Journalism, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Organizational Communication, General
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Political Communication
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Printing Management
- Printing Press Operator
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sports Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design