This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors entering an accredited college or university with the goal to prepare for a profession in international trade. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a one-page essay discussing their future college and career goals as they relate to international trade.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International Economics
- International Finance
- International Marketing
- International Relations and Affairs
- International/Global Studies
- International and Intercultural Communication